We want people with disabilities to be included as full citizens in our communities. That is why we work diligently to:
- Ensure that systems – such as schools, employers and government programs – do not discriminate against people with disabilities.
- To change the systems if they are discriminatory or exclusionary.
Our staff or one of our expert family volunteers will advocate on your behalf in any way we can. We will:
- accompany you to meetings with schools, service providers, or government departments
- connect you with other families with similar experiences
- write letters
- hold meetings
- organize public events
- work with media
- do whatever we can to raise awareness and create change
Would you like to know more about crisis support and advocacy?
If you have any questions, feel free to
- call us at 327.2911
- send us an email
- drop by the office Monday – Friday between 8 -5 (527 6th st. south)